Sunday, July 5, 2009

CSI: My Kitchen

I awoke the day after Canada Day eager to have some toast. That's funny, I thought to myself, I don't remember tearing the bread covering open with my claws and then devouring it on the floor... scattering crumbs and remnants everywhere. After surveying the scene I also didn't remember ripping open all of my staples and scattering them about either.

Surveying the damage, the intruder had ate my bread and torn through my pasta, cornmeal, lentils (two types) and barley. I decided to throw everything that was pawed through out, given some the diseases animals carry. So I guess I draw my frugal line at "might contain brain-eating parasites".

The intruder entered through the window, I guess I hadn't secured the screen enough. At this point I'm guess it was a raccoon, squirrel or crackhead. A crackhead who wanted bread I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment