Sunday, September 13, 2009

Housekeeping

During the year I'll probably be updating this blog not as frequently as I did in the summer. I'm considering picking a day of the week and making sure I have an entry on that day but I'm not sure. I'll keep you posted.

My parents drove up to see me (went to Veg Out with them) and provided me with some groceries. I haven't really been able to take advantage of it because there have been lots of free food/meals out in the last week.

On that subject, I went to Massey's Indian Restaurant. Ordered the Alloo Paratha which is supposed to come "with smooth potato stuffing". There was, in fact, no potato stuffing – smooth or otherwise. I was very disappointed.

I was really lazy one night (home late and had had snacks) so I just had a can of chickpeas and chili flakes. Surprisingly tasty.

Finally, I have an awesome looking red chili growing. Isn't it a beaut:

No comments:

Post a Comment