Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, The Frugal Veggie

My little blog turns one year old today. In retrospect, I probably should have picked a more distinct googleable name. Or gone with my original choice of "Pushpanathan". I was thinking I could've named it "The Lentilist" but that might be a little too typecasting.

Still, over its short life there's been 85 posts which have been visited 1,252 times (with 2,477 pageviews) from 21 different countries. The blog hasn't been as productive lately as it was in its early halcyon days. By which I mean I haven't been as productive. Still, I've keep to the Sunday Frugal Sunday schedule since getting back from the Dominican (even if an entire month was about cabbage and another entire month was basically reviews of California restaurants most people will never get to go to).

So happy birthday! Who knows what adventures the blog will have between now and when it becomes unprofitable?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first year, Jacob! I have enjoyed reading your posts (despite the typos and grammatical fluffs) and not just because it means that I know you are eating. As Nathan would say, "all the best"

    ReplyDelete